Give mom a break this year on Mother’s Day — no cooking, no cleanup and definitely no dishes — by taking her out to brunch, lunch or dinner. When it comes to brunch, Baton Rouge has a plethora of delicious eateries to choose from. Here are a few going above and beyond for Mother’s Day!
Mother’s Day Brunch Guide
BRQ “Seafood and BBQ Mother’s Day Brunch
Celebrate Mom this Mother’s Day at BRQ!
* Complimentary Champagne & Flowers for Mom *
Mother’s Day Menu:
– Spinach Quiche: thick baked spinach quiche with comte cheese + served with a small Brussels kale salad for $17
– Eggs Florentine Benedict: two poached eggs, country ham, English muffin, creamed spinach, Brabant potatoes, + fresh fruit for $18
– Redfish: blackened Louisiana redfish, set atop Brabant potatoes + sauteed spinach, topped with creole hollandaise + jumbo lump crab meat for $32 Make your reservations today: https://bit.ly/2TdAj2L
Indoor and Outdoor Seating Available
Reservations also available by calling 225-751-1882.
Crowne Plaza Executive Center Baton Rouge Mother’s Day BuffetSeating’s on the hour 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Adults – $28*
Kids (6 – 12) – $14*
Seniors (65+) – $22*
Kids under 6 – Complimentary
For Reservations Call (225) 925-2244
Tallulah Crafted Food and Wine Bar
Sunday 10:30am – 2:30pm
Reservations available by calling 225-388-5710
The Gregory and WATERMARK Baton Rouge
Join us for Mother’s Day Brunch. Regular menu available with some of our mom’s favorite specials!Sunday at 10:30 AM – 2 PM
150 Third Street, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70801
Reservations available by calling 225 408-1800
Juban’s Creole Restaurant & Caterer
Treat Mom to a day she deserves starting with Brunch at Juban’s.
Reservations available by calling 225-346-8422
3739 Perkins Rd
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70808
Houmas House and Gardens
This Mother’s Day join us for our Annual Mother’s Day Buffet. Seating begins at 11 AM and the last reservation is at 3 PM. Reservations are required by calling 225-473-9380.
This Mother’s Day celebrate Mom with our brunch prix fixe menu featuring Lump Crab Cake Benedict, Roasted Rack of Lamb and selection of our fresh seafood and hand-cut steaks. We’ll be open early, just for Mom.
Reservations available by calling 225 925-1161
Make your Mom’s Day sizzle on Sunday!
Serving special Mother’s Day Menu as well as Dinner Menu. Open 10-9.
Reservations available by calling 225 361-0797
Stinky’s Fish Camp Baton Rouge is located just minutes from Louisiana State University and offer’s the fun, quality, & consistency that you have come to know from our original location in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. $39.95 Adults
$19.99 12 and under. Each Mother will receive a glass of Champagne and a single rose with her buffet brunch!
Baton Rouge Moms
Latest posts by Baton Rouge Moms (see all)
- Great Baton Rouge Easter Egg Hunt – Social Distance Edition - April 1, 2020
- Where and When You Can Grocery Shop in the Baton Rouge Area - March 24, 2020
- Social Distancing Day in the Life – With the Whole Family Home - March 19, 2020