A Healthier Louisiana Starts with YOU!
Doc’s DASH is a community event for all ages that includes a 5K and 1 mile fun run alongside interactive fun for the entire family. Join us on September 27th, 2014 and explore the research opportunities Pennington Biomedical Research Center has to offer the greater Baton Rouge area. Meet the research professionals for some healthy, family fun!
Race Day: Saturday, September 27, 2014
- Race Day Packet Pickup: 6:30 am – 7:30 am
- 5k Race Warm-up Time: 7:30 am
- 5k Start Time: 8:00 am (Runner, Walker, and Stroller Friendly)
- 1-mile Fun Run/Walk Race Warm-up Time: 9:00 am
- 1-mile Fun Run/Walk Race Start Time: 9:15 am (Stroller Friendly)
- Post-Race Festivities: 8:30 am – 11:30 am
Race Division and Age Groups:
5k Run/Walk – Males and Females:
6 & under, 7-12, 13 & 14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69 and 70+
1-Mile Fun Run/Walk:
Ages 5 and up can register.
No Age Group Divisions.
5k Run/Walk – Males and Females
- First Place trophies will be awarded to the top Male and Female finishers in each age group.
- All 5K finishers will receive an official Doc’s DASH 2014 medal.
1-Mile Fun Run/Walk
- Only the overall 1st place male and female will receive a trophy. (The overall 1st place male and female winner will be calculated from ages 5-14 only.)
- All 1-mile fun run finishers will receive an official Doc’s DASH 2014 medal.
Click here to register til 9/24/14. There will be NO race day registration for this event.
** ALL ENTRY FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE** Upcoming , there will be a stroller contest, that’s right moms and dads will be involving the kids. Take notice though that only the strollers mentioned in these tandem stroller reviews
will be allowed.
Pennington Biomedical Research Center
6400 Perkins Road
Baton Rouge, LA 70808