Valentine’s Day is almost here and we’re celebrating with some self-love! Whether you’re looking to pamper yourself with fabulous lashes or Glam Makeup, now’s your chance! If you’re in need of some self-love and pampering, you’ll want to check out Coco Lash Beauty Bar, Baton Rouge’s leading spa for skin rejuvenation, wrinkle treatment, eyelash extensions, lash lifts, waxing, microblading, and airbrush spray tanning services. Their staff includes medically-trained aestheticians who will analyze your skin and your beauty goals and design a treatment approach specific to your unique needs. February is your time to feel Beautiful and Fabulous!
Coco Lash Beauty Bar February Specials
- Dreaming of long, full, Glamorous Lashes to bat at your sweetie this Valentine’s Day? Coco Lash Beauty Bar in Baton Rouge is ready and waiting to make your eyes irresistible, alluring and sexy with an exclusive February offer on beautiful lash extensions.
- $129.00 Full set of NovaLash Classic Eyelash Extensions with Lip Plumping Treatment!
- BB Glow Facial- For the Ultimate Glow that lasts for 6 months! 20% off a package of 3 services
- Dermaplaning – $49.00
- Airbrush Spray Tanning- Buy One get One half off!
Coco Lash Beauty Bar Valentine’s Makeover Giveaway
We’re so excited to partner with Coco Lash Beauty Bar to offer you a chance to win a huge ❤️ Valentine’s Day Makeover Giveaway valued at over $1,400! ❤️
What better way to celebrate the holiday of love than by treating yourself? All you have to do is enter via our Giveaway widget below for a chance to win this ultimate Valentine’s Day gift – be sure to enter on Facebook and Instagram too!!
Be sure to enter across our social platforms on Facebook and Instagram for extra entries too, we will accept entries until Feb. 14 at 12 p.m.
All you need is Lashes and Love Valentine’s Makeover
Classic Eyelash Extensions = Value $150.00
Glam Makeup application = Value $85.00
Airbrush spray tanning for a year = value $1200.00
Baton Rouge Moms
Latest posts by Baton Rouge Moms (see all)
- Great Baton Rouge Easter Egg Hunt – Social Distance Edition - April 1, 2020
- Where and When You Can Grocery Shop in the Baton Rouge Area - March 24, 2020
- Social Distancing Day in the Life – With the Whole Family Home - March 19, 2020