This two ingredient pumpkin muffin recipe is too good to be true! These pumpkin muffins are delicious plain or with a dollop of cream cheese icing. The muffins keep very well in an airtight Tupperware container; the perfect quick treat or snack for the kiddos too!
Two Ingredient Pumpkin Muffin Recipe
Mix these two ingredients in a large bowl with a wooden spatula or mixer until combined. The batter will be thick, mix until smooth and well mixed. The option for additions are endless… pecans, chocolate chips, heath bits, the possibilities are endless! They also go great with a simple cream cheese icing.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Generously grease mini cupcake baking tray. In a large bowl, mix together the spice cake mix and canned pumpkin until well blended. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of batter into each greased mini-muffin cup, lined cupcake cup or into cap pan. Bake for 12 minutes for mini muffins, 20 for cupcakes and 25 for cake in the preheated oven, or until a tooth pick inserted into the center comes out clean or they spring back. Cool and serve, or place in Tupperware container.
Baton Rouge Family Fun
Latest posts by Baton Rouge Family Fun (see all)
- Family Friendly Mardi Gras Guide – Baton Rouge and Beyond - January 19, 2021
- Shannon’s Sugah Shack – Mardi Gras Family Pack Giveaway - January 14, 2021
- 2021 King Cake Guide – Baton Rouge and Beyond - January 1, 2021